Below is a request from Tamara Leider, one of our planning team’s very generous volunteers working hard to make sure we have an incredibly successful silent auction at our upcoming fundraiser.
On November 3, 2013 in Newport Beach, Living Ubuntu is hosting an event that will benefit Trauma Recovery for East African Refugees in San Diego: Eyewitness to Genocide: The Journey of Carl Wilkens — An event to highlight trauma, refugees & recovery.
- gift certificates from restaurants (your favorite restaurant, Native Foods, Veggie Grill, etc.)
- wine tasting certificates
- lessons certificates (i.e. golf, tennis, guitar, yoga, etc.)
- non-perishable food basket donations (from Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Mother’s Market, Pavilions, etc)
- massage, manicure / pedicure, spa services, hair salon certificates
- pieces of artwork: paintings, photography, etc.
- cooking class donations (from Sur La Table, etc)
- skin care gift baskets
You get the idea – anything Lovely and Wonderful and Exciting that would add to the success of the fundraiser will be gratefully accepted.
Please contact: Tamara Leider 949-813-1961, for more information. Thank you!
We hope you can be there for the event too : )
Barbara English, LMFT
Founder and Executive Director, Living Ubuntu
[Ubuntu] n. Every human being truly becomes a human by means of relationships with other human beings.